When you Finally find what you Love...




I recently re tweeted a tweet :  "I hate dress shopping, I know exactly what I want, How I want but I can never find it! Can I just Make my Own clothes!"                              

As soon as I saw that in my head I'm Like omg! she just spoke my mind! I've always Loved to create, I never find exactly what I want in any store, and I'm not a very patient shopper. At a point I started considering hiring a personal shopper when I have a lot of money..Lol. So when I finally make something I love I wear it almost all the time[ Hence the Mickey Mouse Tee again]. I can't wait to go beyond DIY projects and start making clothes for myself for real, saves me the stress of going to stores or spending time over the internet online shopping.

So tell me,What's that thing you Love to do most?

Wearing: DIY Mickey Mouse Tee, Thrifted Pants, Atmosphere shoes

Thanks to The Lovely Kiitan that walked up to me yesterday to tell me its wonderful what I do through my blog. She made my day! And thanks to all my amazing blog readers, you all make it worth it :-D

6 comments:

  1. i love shopping anytime anyday and nice tee btw
    yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of making my own clothes but now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense. You'll always love what you make lol. The thing I love to do the most is create. I know "create" is such a broad topic but I literally love creating a lot of things. I love all types of DIY, I love writing, I love creating plans/brands/etc. I just love to create and make things my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could make my own clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could make my own clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to more d.I.y. Tutorials :).
    www.ronilurvediaries.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.