Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas my Lovelies! This post was supposed to go up yesterday but amidst the festivities I forgot to edit and publish it. Anyway the Christmas Spirit is still in the air!

 On Christmas eve my mum finally decided to decorate the house [we hardly ever decorate during Christmas] and I had to run to the mall to get some new decorations. I wasn't really feeling the Christmas Spirit and the weather at the moment isn't even helping but I wanted to feel it by force so I added some red to my outfit [not that it helped...lol]

Photo Credits: LEXASH 





Merry Christmas my Lovely blog readers! Thanks for Sticking with me this year I Love you all.

OUTFIT DEETS
Blouse: Birthday present
Cullotes: DIY
Shoes: New Look 

Let’s Connect & Be Social

Just click the links below to find me on social media.
Follow, fan, subscribe, connect... I'd love to hear from you!

Stay Beautiful 
xx


16 comments:

  1. It was great to meet you today!
    Im glad your camera started working
    You look amazing
    (As usual)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mide !
      It was lovely to meet you as well! You're too cool!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit, Merry (late) Christmas Olakunmi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing Kunmi! Happy holidays

    www.akinfaminu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can see lexash is cheating on me..love the pants..merry xmas in arrears.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwh baby looking fly even when going to mall. Awwh I'm glad you got to spend quality time with your family. Man your DIY game just keeps getting better. I miss all the crafts I used to be able to do while I was back home

    Merry Xmas in arrears !

    See you in the new year love!

    Coco L'Amour


    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful dear.. I also had some of my birthday pictures taken by lexash..I second Desola's comment hez really cheating on all of us..lool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he said so ! Hahaha he's just doing his job lol
      Thank you Love!
      xx

      Delete
  7. Wow. You won't believe I thought you were wearing a jumpsuit at 1st... This is so perfectly paired.

    Happy New Year love.

    www.tomilolaescada.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.