DIY| Flower Crown

DIY flower crown

Flower crowns are my absolute favorite accessories! My best friends can testify to this. Lol. This DIY project has been long overdue. It will take you about ten minutes tops to create. It's very easy.
Supplies
Elastic[ White or black]
Shoe polish [In case you don't find black elastic]
Artificial flowers
Needle and Thread or Glue

DIY flower crown

STEP 1: Spray your white elastic with white shoe polish and leave it to dry for 2 minutes. [I couldn't find black anywhere] Black is good so it can blend with your hair.


Step 2: Attach your flowers with glue or needle and thread. I sewed so it can last longer. I got the flowers from an artificial flower pot in my house.


And the Crown is ready!
DIY flower crown

"Where flowers bloom, so does hope"

Finished Good

7 comments:

  1. I love how this crown came out! And it looks so chic on you, love it!

    http://www.theindiebyline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want a flower crown, but I know I won't get around to making this! Lol! Looks pretty simple though.

    www.KacheeTee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Kachi!
      You should make it o (side eye)

      Delete
  3. This floral crown has inspired me. Heading off to do this now. www.typearls.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!
      Can't wait to see your finished good.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.