Life Lately: Seasons


Hey hey!

So this is supposed to be a life/ blog update kind of post! It's been a while huh? Asides the  occasional posts I dropped by to post, I have not really been blogging a lot.

Well firstly because I'm more conscious of quality over quantity and value over views these days.

So I'm not exactly promising regular posts but whenever I post just expect it to be a back to back hit! [Lol I Kid] that's why you should SIGN UP HERE to receive all my posts in your mailbox. And yes, its different from the Weekly Letter.

How have you guys been??
Very well I hope!

So...

I've been learning ...
-How to live a full life

-That I'm not my anxiety and I should not let fear stop me from doing. That's why I did not back out from helping other grow this Saturday at the Budding Wings Event! It's still weird to see my face on a poster though! Haha.

-More about how God's Grace works and it has made me happier than I've ever been because I'm experiencing progress and joy in my faith walk.
I've spent a long time being afraid and anxious that I almost did not know what to do with this amazing feeling. (more about this in a post soon)

I'm learning to walk with Him through every season. Down times and good times.  Philippians 3:14. 


-To be an open book with God and be transparent. (because he sees it all anyway) It has been a stretching but fulfilling experience. Psalm 139:4

I can finally relate to these lyrics by Jesus Culture.
I will never be the same
Love has called my name
From the ashes I rise to proclaim.

I'm Currently Listening to:

Ever be- Bethel Music

No longer Slaves -Bethel Music

Yahweh- Hillsong and Yahweh- Mali music

I'm Creating again
Read the recent DIY posts HERE

I'm Building
More Godly friendships and authentic relationships.

I'm Reading
The Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki

Yup! So that's pretty much most of the things I've been up to.

What have you been up to?

Tell me in the comment box below. :)

1 comment:

  1. Quality over Quantity! Yes please. I'm reading Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg and The Purpose Room by Heather Lindsey!
    ps: You absolutely need to make me one of these tops please. I won't take no for answer!

    KacheeTee.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.